Last Modified: May 23, 2017 at 3:20 pm
West Coast Triple Crown
Combined Driving Events:
Summer Festival CDE – June 15-18, 2017
Sargent CDE – August 24-27, 2017
Shady Oaks CDE – September 28 – October 1, 2017
Triple Crown Rules:
- Driver or owner must declare one division and class at the first event.
- Same driver and equine(s) to be used in all 3 events, no substitutions (except for multiples as allowed in ADS rules)
- Turnout must compete and complete all three events, (without elimination). The recipient with the total lowest score after three qualifying events in each division will be awarded the Triple Crown in their division/class.
- All divisions will be represented (no separate division for Minis or Drafts)
- Clay Station and Sargent CDE’s will use Intermediate II division instead of advanced division. Shady Oaks will use Advanced (CAN 2*) division.